Learning Bootstrap – From HTML to WordPress Theme
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course you will have the skills and ability to hand-craft a stunning and powerful website with HTML5 & CSS3
You will also be able to convert your static websites to dynamic websites using WordPress, allowing your clients to easily update the sites you’ve developed for them
Most importantly, by the end of the course, you will have dramatically enhanced your web development skills and be able to take on more projects, upgrade your rates and put your career on the fast track to success
If you’re a web or graphic designer who has the desire to revamp your skills and take them it to a whole new level, learning to code your own static and dynamic websites can totally change the game!
Maybe you an entrepreneur or a startup owner who aims to have a world-class website to build your web presence? You can save yourself from the expense of hiring a web developer by learning how to put together a high-quality startup website by yourself!
Or perhaps you might be working now as an employee of a company and you’re aiming for a better position and a higher salary.
Learning how to code and develop CMS driven websites will improve your career opportunities, giving you the negotiating power for the position you’re aiming for.
Whether you are a professional or simply code as a hobby, it’s always fun and challenging to learn a new skill. This course will allow you to add dynamic websites to your skillset, create WordPress themes that can be sold on popular websites, and so much more!
Building both static and dynamic websites is a skill upgrade which can open doors of career opportunities for you! And you will learn how to do just that in this course.
Web developers are in high demand and get paid well, giving them the ability to start their own companies, work anywhere and whenever they want. If this is the career you’re aiming for, then this course is definitely for you!
No matter what your reason is, you’re in the right place and on the right track to becoming a professional web developer. It doesn’t matter what your age and your educational background is, after finishing this course you will have sufficient knowledge to start your own web design and development business, or even start a new career as a freelance web designer and developer.
This course gives you immensely valuable skills that will enable you to work full time as a web developer if you want.
What will you learn from this course?
- You will develop a rock-solid foundation on Bootstrap 4 framework, which will enable you to develop any kind of front-end web application you can think of.
- You will learn to design web applications in the browser, which is a great approach when it comes to designing web applications as it will reduce your workload significantly.
- You will learn to develop mobile-responsive, powerful websites using Bootstrap 4.
- You will learn to install jQuery and other relevant third party plugins on your project which will bring added functional to your web applications.
- You will learn how to use CSS3 to add a custom look and feel to your Bootstrap 4 driven Web applications making them standout from generic looking bland websites.
- You will learn to design a premium website using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap 4 including adding animation.
- You will learn the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of implementing WordPress specific PHP to create WordPress-driven websites & themes.
- You will learn how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress to create anything you desire.
- You will learn the core principles of WordPress theme development.
Why taking this course is the best decision you’ll make today.
This is the only course on Udemy that covers all the areas of the latest Bootstrap 4 framework. The ability to develop web interfaces with Bootstrap has become a de-facto norm of the web industry due to the power and versatility of the Bootstrap 4 framework.
Abul Hossain, your instructor in this course, will be sharing his web design and development techniques, skills, and experience with you.
Abul is a Web Designer and Developer who is very passionate in what he does. He started learning about HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Premier pro, and Dreamweaver back in 2005, and has worked in various freelancing marketplaces.
He covers and answers there major questions you will have, so that you can dramatically shortcut the amount of time it takes to become proficient.
By the end of this course you will have the skills and ability to hand-craft a stunning and powerful website with HTML5 & CSS3.
And from there, you will also be able to convert your static websites to dynamic websites using WordPress.
The skills you learn in this course will dramatically improve your web development skills and career options, allowing you to take on more projects, upgrade your rates (or salary) and put your career onto the fast track to success.
If you’re ready to jumpstart your career on web design and development, just click the Enroll button and we’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their career journey in web design and development
- Anyone who has a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and wants to take their skills to a whole new level
- Let’s Set Up Our Working Environment
- Master Bootstrap 4
- Let’s Create a Static Website Using Bootstrap
- PHP for WordPress
- Converting our Static Website into WordPress
- Extra Information – Source code, and other stuff